26 Oct Kiwi Melon Sangria
Try this Summer Cooler on a warm Nairobi afternoon.
– Fresh Melon balls (scoop carefully)
– Fresh Kiwi fruit slices
– Chardonnay wine (chilled)
– ½ cup Grappa
– 2 Cups sparkling water
– 1 Lime juiced
– 2-4 tablespoons honey
– Place melon balls, kiwi slices, honey, lime juice & grappa, mix and let rest in fridge for 1-2 hours
– Add wine and stir, check for taste and let sit in fridge for another hour
– Right before serving, add ice cubes, mint leaves & lime slices and top off with sparkling wine
Note: You can use leftover melon balls to make tasty ice cubes. Simply refrigerate and serve.