DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
We are currently recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager for the Artcaffé Group who is digitally savvy and data driven. They will be responsible for the performance of digital platforms and tasks, working closely with the extended marketing and creative teams.
The Digital Marketing Manager has two key focus areas:
- Overseeing the digital marketing matrix of platforms - monitoring, troubleshooting, best practises, new platforms and more.
- Collecting and analysing data and insights from all these channels, developing reporting and informing strategy.
- Establish the end-to-end digital marketing capabilities and strategy that aligns with the needs and goals of the businesses.
- Lead the implementation of these capabilities, such as media planning and buying, search, conversion rate optimisation and data collection and analytics to support future business growth.
- Working alongside marketing and creative teams to ensure the best possible digital customer journey on all platforms.
- Review, guide and establish best practises and the optimal use of each digital platform and all online assets, to achieve the most effective results.
- Ensure that the marketing technology strategy aligns with the organisation’s broader digital strategy and efforts.
- Lead the analytics and reporting function in digital campaigns with a focus on optimisation.
- Develop and lead the implementation of the longer-term data and analytics capability.
- Monitoring and analysing user analytics and effectiveness of campaigns and digital platforms to deliver actionable insights to drive strategies, and generate monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
Key Skills and Characteristics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving thinking.
- Inspired by and passionate about the digital business landscape and marketing technology.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Development, data and analytics or a related field.
- Prior experience in Digital Marketing Management or a similar field.
- Good knowledge of various aspects of digital marketing including web development, SEO, social media marketing, digital advertising, email marketing, marketing automation and digital marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics and DashThis.
- Current CV
- Cover letter answering the below questions (in 500 words or less):
- Why are you the right fit for the role?
- What will you bring to the role?
- How will you add to the success of the company?
Application closes Monday 24th January 2022