BRAND MANAGER: Artcaffé Market
We are currently recruiting a Brand Manager for the Artcaffé Market who will be the ‘brand guardian’ - responsible for maintaining the brand’s integrity across all marketing initiatives and communications both online and offline, living and breathing the brand.
- Taking brand ownership and implementing the branding strategy, including the adhering of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition online, offline and in-store.
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Planning and execution of the marketing and communications plan across offline and online channels.
- Ensuring that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders.
- Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities.
- Keeping up to date with market trends and developments, analysing consumer insights as well as competitor strategies.
- Budgeting, measuring and reporting on the KPIs of all marketing campaigns, and assessing ROI and providing insight to guide future actions.
Key Skills and Characteristics
- A passion for food - cooking, shopping, lifestyle, entertaining.
- Strong management and operational skills - focussed on implementation and execution.
- Strong organisational skills - focussed on strategy, planning and coordination of different. stakeholders in a matrix environment.
- An excellent communicator and creative thinker. Hardworking and thorough.
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Strong experience within Brand Management.
- Prior experience in marketing, business development and consumer insights.
- Current CV
- Cover letter answering the below questions (in 500 words or less):
- Why are you the right fit for the role?
- What will you bring to the role?
- How will you add to the success of the company?
Application closes Monday 24th January 2022